Sunday, February 04, 2007

The promised pictures....

Well if some of these pictures don't make sense you will have to read the previous 2 blogs to catch up! And now on to the photos!


First we have the toilet photos! Starting with the traditional Japanese Squat toilet (similar to the Singapore Squat) I am not at all sure how you use them without peeing on your own feet or clothes or falling over so I didn't try! Next you will see the Japanese version of the "American" toilet. Only their version even in public restrooms comes complete with bidet, bum wash and blow dryers for you butt! Yep, it's a whole new world!






These are the shots from Yesterday's youth rally!





And finally the shots from dinner last night. In case you are wondering what the curiously disgusting plate of goo is in the top left hand corner it is none other than the "best part of the intestine!"


4 comments:

Adele said...

Wow that looks like a huge youth rally - so proud of you guys!

Also, er, all of the food looks like the best bits....of various unmentionables.

Good thing you can blow dry your bottie, eh?

xx

sc@vp said...

dude, if I ate THAT, you can bet your sushi I'd NEED a bum wash AND dryer. Yes inDEEDy.

sc@vp said...

p.s. adele, what's a bottie?

Anonymous said...

Awww.. You guys look awesome! I have to say AJ, you're looking more beautiful everytime we see you... We had them toilets in Toyota... they are amazing! The food looks ok, would def take your advice before taking the plunge!

Love you guys...

s@bd: A "Bottie" or "Booty" is a afro-american term for a "bum"... as in "Shake da Booty"... i thought that would be well up your street Sha... LOL!